Grief and Sorrow
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
To add on...

dunno if u r referring abt me but.. i didnt drag u guys in.. i mean.. u all r inside wad.. u see the things she say.. she say her frens r right.. so she drag u all inside already.. den obviously u all got tell her something abt me rite?? i dunno.. she nv mention abt my frens cos i nv tok anything my frens ma.. >.<

well i must admit ur english is definitely better den me.. den some part i reli dun understand.. my english is nv gd.. and i tink it reli suck too..=) okay u can scold me dumb and all.. i accept it.. well actually there isnt any reader in the 1st place cos this blog has rotted lyk since ever.. was quite shock there r ppl coming by.. it must be quite disturbing to spend some time to even think abt this ba.. i wanna apologise as in i didnt wan to drag in any other ppl except her and me.. i tot this issue is over long already but dunno why she suddenly bring it up again.. its lyk.. i dunno how many times must we get back to this issue.. quarrelling and all.. maybe its not even considered as quarrelling.. but i cant tink of another word.. blame on my poor vocab.. but not to blame my teacher of cos.. its all cos of me den my english is liddat.. but anyway thats beside the point..

wad u mean by cant tahan the smallest tings? as in wad u referring to? if there is alot of tings.. maybe u can jus quote lyk 1 or 2 examples.. and.. did i say anything abt being able to survive in the future? how come u suddenly bring it up?

sometimes i feel that maybe could jus come out and tok.. but i noe definitely u dun even wan to hav a glance of me.. actually this ting will nv be solved..

LoOkiNg FoR mY gUaRdiAn AnGeL @ 4:23 AM