Grief and Sorrow
Friday, August 31, 2007
bad study style.. i guess??

hmmm.. die liao die liao.. prelim coming den no mood to study leh.. how?! suddenly de.. haha.. cos no one study same thing as me den not as fun as last time le.. thats wad i feel la.. but hav to get used to it ba.. if life is a game.. den in this world.. there is only 1 character u can control.. and that is urself.. other players must either accompany or they dun.. =/

haiz.. my best fren nv study wif me le.. is her decision final?? already for a few days she nv study wif me le.. perhaps she find studying by herself is more effective ba.. if thats the case den she will continue ba.. den i wish her all the best!! =) i will jus get used to it and motivate myself and study ba!! last time i study becos i find it fun to study wif someone who can make my study life fun ma.. not everyone hav the power to do so ba.. ahaha..

well.. wad i wish is even though dun study together.. i hope we still can be best fren.. even though it doesnt reli seems the same as last time now.. but if u re-assure me that we r best fren.. that will be more den enough.. yup.. haha.. :)

ps: i find this question " den wad do u wan me to do?? " very hurting.. anyone agree? =P

LoOkiNg FoR mY gUaRdiAn AnGeL @ 10:04 AM