Grief and Sorrow
Saturday, August 25, 2007
am i feeling it?

hello!! long time no see.. ahaha.. so long ever since i last blog again.. always no time to come online.. busy preparing for a lvl!! last time o lvl olso not liddat one lor.. haha.. but today dunno why feel lyk slacking so decided to say something! haha.. but after this next time i blog tink is after a lvl le ba.. haha.. left this blog so long untouched le wonder who will be the 1st one to come visit again? perhaps no one ba.. haha.. :P

hmmm.. actually i come here becos i wan say something that i tink i ren quite long le.. someone been bothering me.. not exactly come and disturb me.. but dunno leh.. is lyk.. this fren is not reli a fren? a fren ya we tok.. but dun tok much..? not much in particular to tok abt.. am i being monitored by this ppl? i dunno.. it feels lyk it is.. & i jus dun lyk this feeling.. if i am rite that u r reli monitoring me.. den i wan to ask u.. wads wrong wif u?? stop observing me.. stop talking abt me behind my back.. as if i am some sort of monster.. am i reli that bad? i reli dunno.. perhaps i hav change.. hav i? i reli hope not.. the way u say wad i doing.. as if i reli that bad.. perhaps i reli didnt realise i hav change.. but den.. if no one is complaining other den u.. could it be it is u who r the one that is weird? if not den maybe is others dun dare to say it other den u.. i dunno..

she is jus my best fren.. thats wad i am reli tinking.. if u all dun believe is ok.. but the fact in myself is that i reli tell myself that she is jus best fren and nth else!! serious!! but i dunno who is going to believe me.. is my actions telling u all something else? that part i dunno.. maybe i reli wasnt aware..

i dunno wads going on la.. but den i noe now impt is A's? after that den will come to deal wif this again.. now is probably not the time to deal wif this.. yup.. but den if u r reading.. dunno whether u noe i am referring to u.. but den i wan to say.. if u noe its u.. den ask urself this.. am i reli a ppl who is so bad and cant change ur impression of me? or r u jus bias against me?

yup thats all i wan to say.. for everyone who is taking O'level and A'level and promo and even end of yr paper.. all the best for ur results ok!! a lesson that i learn ytd is that dun study for grade.. study becos u wan to learn how it works and from there u will get ur results ba.. yup thats all.. gd luck all the best ok!! =)

LoOkiNg FoR mY gUaRdiAn AnGeL @ 11:46 PM